Saturday, September 06, 2008

six days.

Ah... finally, Saturday is here. I plan to do nothing (well, not much anyways) for the weekend. I'm just looking forward to making up for the lack of sleep I've had these past week. 

I'm seriously considering not having anymore rice for sahur. Or maybe not having sahur at all. Of course, the second one is not really an option. My stomach would growl in hunger by 2 pm. I never thought I'd say this, but there is such a thing as too much rice, after all. Today is the second day that I woke up without much of an appetite, but I ate anyways coz there was no bread and no cereal. 

Oh well. So there is one thing for me to do this weekend. Grocery shopping. 

Besides that, puasa has been kind to me this year. And surprisingly, I don't have the urge to splurge on food and buy unnecessarily for berbuka, so far, unlike previously. And taking some supplements during sahur helps a lot. My Sayang says I lost some inches. I don't know, but that sure sounds good. 

Zoey just walked up on my lap... she wants to sleep I guess. A manja Zoey is rare, so I'm taking full advantage. 

Till later!

2 comments:

Milkberry said...

I thought you say you want to eat roti and honey for sahur? Mmmm sedap peee~

Elmira said...

no roti smalam! tensen woooo. haha.