Sunday, March 02, 2008

whee~

Most [if not all] would know by now that I am looking for a new job, and that I've tendered my resignation at my current workplace, so I'll be leaving at the end of this month. I don't wish to go into details on why, but suffice to say, they can't provide me with what I want, and I don't feel its necessary for me to contribute to the company anymore. My boss took it like a man, and he responded in a very gentleman-like way.

I find it a pity to leave the job [coz I do love it], but pity alone doesn't roll money into my bank account now, does it?

Been called for two interviews last week, and one for tomorrow. Sent out numerous resumes through different channels, and I'm hoping that I'll hit the jackpot soon. But of course, I'll be sending many more... so if you know any company that's hiring, do let me know yea?

Wedding plans are going pretty well, but am stalling a little bit with all the employment thing going on. Need to finalize at least a few things by the end of the month, and of course I'm hitting a few bumps, but generally am not freaking out yet [should I be worried for not being worried? hmm]. I'm particularly glad with my decision to not have the solemnization and reception at my home, as My Sayang's reception has been pushed to the next day at noon instead of evening. So yeay me! We're going to be dead tired as it is, and I'm just thankful that we get to minimize any fatigue haha.

Had a weird dream last night, about how on my wedding day, everything was not properly planned. Freaked me out a little bit, but then I actually woke up wanting to laugh out loud rather than going "oh no it's going to be a disaster!" I remember someone told me that, if you want your dream to come true [if it's a good dream of course], don't talk about it for 2 weeks. If you talk about it before the 2 weeks period ends, then the dream won't come true. Why 2 weeks, who knows. But I'm not taking any chances.

So there you go. An update. Till later!

2 comments:

Milkberry said...

u really do sound like a bride to be? was i like that? ahahahha

Anonymous said...

hahahaha 4 months before your wedding, u sounded like your wedding is less than a month away :P