Sunday, March 16, 2008

shortie

Nothing too long this time, just a short one to give you guys an update on what has been happening.

Got myself a new job as an Editorial Executive in a company specializes in Islamic finance news, training and events. I'll start work at the end of the month. I know my employer isn't too happy about me leaving, but the choices I make are for my future, and mainly for my sanity. I deserve a job that pays, and they deserve an employee who doesn't diss them.

I was kind of freaking out at the thought that I probably won't be getting the job... the first interview with the Editor was fine, but the second one with one of the company's Managing Director was unnerving! But Alhamdullilah, the Editor must've put in a good word for me; seriously if I could, I would have danced when I got the news haha.

So wish me luck at my new workplace! woohoo!

No comments: