Friday, March 28, 2008

duit merah.

Hello people~

It's been a while since my last post. My new job with the Islamic finance events/publishing company is terribly hectic, I can only spare a few quick messages through Gtalk to keep me in touch with Ikin or Azzura and whoever was online. I don't check my blog, my facebook, and my other emails other than Gmail.

It's hard to say if I love my job. I do like it coz it involves writing word play. But sitting in front of the pc for a minimum of 7 hours everyday, and doing the same thing for the whole time... it gets really mundane. Especially when you don't really know what some of the terms mean. For instance, subprime mortgage. What the...?

But I LOVE the environment. The office is not that big, but it does seat around 20 people comfortably. There's a proper feel of an office attached to it... I have a table with ample space, my own telephone, and I've received my first pay although I've been at the place for only one week. We have our own pantry and, and today - well this is lame, but still exciting - I get my own stationaries; pens, ruler, stapler, the whole works. I even have my own access card! COOL!

haha.

But of course, there's also a bit of a office 'he says, she says'. Basically some people don't like some other people. and the other people feels the same way towards the first group of people. It's not too much that I can't handle, but being a person who tries not to get involved [though I'm sure at one time I'll probably will], I hope they will just sort out their differences.

But then again, you can't really escape these things no matter where you work. If it's not one thing, it's another, right? And this isn't too bad... It's still normal. Nothing too bad.

Dang it. Why am I talking about my jon when I should be relaxing for the weekend anyways? [Yeah, like I'll relax... there's still the wedding planning and the damned internship report! blergh!]

Alia made cupcakes today. Well, she prepared the cupcakes in advance and we did the icing together a few hours ago. It's so obvious we're newbies at it, but I don't think it turned out too bad.

Oh goodness. I'm tired. Maybe I shouldn't have started talking about my job first. Sigh.

Oh well. Till the next time [most probably next weekend]... Ciao~

8 comments:

a z z u r a said...

hmm.. funny eh? I had the same feeling to everytime i blog about my work.. cam rase penat giler pastuh..
hey check the sup blog. kihkih,

Anonymous said...

haha ok dah!

Milkberry said...

ada ke orang blog "omg i love my job i don't want to go home to my loved ones! i rather stay in the office and work work work! yeay! work for the win!"

i think if you blog that way, THAT is a HUGE problem.

Elmira said...

not if the job is home-based. haha.

Milkberry said...

tu tak aci leeeee! tapi if homebased pon u dont get out of the office and be with your family camne?

Elmira said...

hahaha :P

i guess ada la kot org yang cakap camtu. maybe they feel like they need to make more money so their family can lead better lives. so they don't take too many breaks. and this prolly applies regardless you love your job or not.

i settle for completely in 'like' with my job, having a good pay, and still get to see my loved ones.

Milkberry said...

hmmm then i hope you won't become like that. remember, family first!

i hope you like your job and enjoy it and i hope you'll love spending time with your kids so you know them and they know you! yeay!

Elmira said...

hehehe i hope so toooo~ although kusa is right now devising a plan on making all my children annoy me, then bila i marah derang sebab annoy i, they're gonna say "we annoy you coz we love you". siot punya tunang.