Monday, March 17, 2008

staying strong is hard to do.

It was easy for me to vent out my anger and frustration. About my job, about the wedding, and till last year about college.

An on-going correspondence with a friend through facebook kind of set my feet on the ground again. I am not saying that what I'm going through is easy, or to say "ohmygod I have it soooo good, I shouldn't be fretting!" We all have different priorities in life, although some are more serious than others. And as time go by, as we get older, and things evolve around us, our priorities will shift. Mine are important for me, as it is to each and everyone of us.

But when I whine and vent, and thinking that my life sucks, I somehow pushed the thought that there are other bigger things in life, that other people need to let it out and cry as well. And yes, I am still venting, but I need to listen to others too, especially when it is as serious as what my friend is going through.

Her situation is tough. I empathize with her with a few of the issues she is going through, though on a few others... I can only imagine how she manage.

My prayers go out to you, Sha, and I have faith that you will persevere amidst all the madness.

No comments: