Tuesday, February 26, 2008

tagged by ikin. fun.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

I love spicy food, but I can't really stand the heat.
I always ask for extra chili, and you can bet that I love any Malay dish with the word sambal in it. When eating out at TGIF or Uno or anything similar, Tabasco sauce is a must. So is a glass of plain water. Well, a jugful is more like it.

I also love the taste of petai, but I hate eating it on its own!
I like it as it adds additional taste. It's not like I hate petai because of the smell my body would emit [and we all know how gross that can be], but I just hate the taste of the veggie.

My Sayang and I have NO IDEA the exact date we got together.
Seriously. We know that it's sometime at the end of May, or early June 2001, but we just can't pinpoint the exact date. So we did the next best thing: celebrate on the 31st of May.

I can't stand the taste of chocolate combined with lemon or lime, though separately, I can't live without them.
Hmm. Another one on food. I wonder what that says?

I fidget. A lot.
Nothing new here.

I haven't bought my own phone since the Nokia 3310 model back in 2002.
Thanks to My Baby's hand-me-downs whee~

I am accident-prone.
Occasionally, I get bumps and bruises that I just can't remember where they come from.

The seven people I'm tagging are:
Azzura
Noran
Adik
Along
Anim
Saddiq
Najeeb
(Noran, Adik, Along, buat kat supcendawan k? hehe)

That's all. I kind of had to really think about them, so that sucked. haha.

2 comments:

Milkberry said...

*pats mira's head*

yosh yosh good girl~

*boob pinchhhhh*

Elmira said...

hoi.