Monday, March 10, 2008

It's not right, but it's OK

It's not easy to plan for a wedding, look for a new job, and working full-time all at once. Come the end of March, things will be a lot more hectic when I start doing my internship report. There were tears, screams and fights along the way, and admittedly I went through two days of mentally giving up on everything, but despite it all I am feeling very optimistic right now.

There has been a few callbacks and more interviews are expected, but I do hope that the callback I'm going for tomorrow will result positively, and I can then stop my search and concentrate on finishing my tasks at Fusionmind. But until it's finalized, I'm going to resist indulging too much information, and just take it as it comes.

I've decided to take full-charge of the wedding planning [although I haven't really spoken to my dad about it, don't know how he's going to feel about it]. I have a much clearer vision of my reception right now, and I am loving the image that has been conjuring up in my head. I don't know how to really explain this feeling; I'm nervous as feck, and yeah I do get too stressed about some details, but I'm actually feeling very, very good.

By the way, Ikin and freaks... the realization that I AM GETTING MARRIED IN FOUR MONTHS is slowly, but finally, hitting me.

I think I'm hyperventilating.

2 comments:

Milkberry said...

huhu mira welcome to the wedding planning dark side. haih i know what u mean. i exactly had the same things going on with my parents and we reached the equilibrium like the night before the wedding or something. haha and u know la what happened i told you right?

Elmira said...

haha yeah i know. Alhamdullilah things are fine at the moment. We reached an understanding, although how long it'll last is unknown. I know that he only wants the best for me and of course a great reception, but he realize now that it is my wedding ultimately. So for now... yeay!