Sunday, April 06, 2008

i'm not gonna write you a love song

And a week has since passed.

Hello all! The week has been ultra busy for me. Starting from next week onwards, work will be piling up as I'll be given more responsibilities, such as writing reports, and a journalism duty on Tuesday which gets me excited, but oh my God I'm so afraid I'll screw things up! So wish me luck, people!~

Got myself a new pair of Levi's today after uhm... 4 years? I've always seen the brand as one of the must-haves in my wardrobe, but the price does put me off a little bit. But thanks to my Sayang, a new pair is now mine! Yeay! haha.

Wedding plans are okay. Its going on, but at a slower rate. Things happen that makes me wanna settle for a nice little solemnization ceremony instead, without all these planning for a reception. Seriously. Coz in the end, its the marriage that matters, right? Furthermore, I'd prefer a small, intimate ceremony that's perfect, rather than planning for a reception that in the end I can't call my own.

But I've made peace with the demons in my head. Whatever will be, will be. I should focus my energy on bigger things that I can control.

Like my internship report. ugh. It's on a standstill right now. I know I should be finishing them up real SOON, and I will. At least I hope so!

I'll be meeting up with my ex-boss tomorrow. He has to give me my internship evaluation, and possibly the one month and a half pay that he owes me. Wish me luck people, and do send in a few doa my way!

Okay. Gotta do some work now. A little for the office, and a bit for my internship report. Off to dinner with my Baby after that, then home and straight to bed.

Later people. Have a great week! Ciao~

No comments: