Friday, April 27, 2007

beautiful disaster

Noran is in Bali right now for a company trip. You may not see it, and you can't smell it... but I reek with jealousy. It's been a whole year and 2 months since my trip there with Kusa and his family. I SO WANNA GO AGAIN!

Anyhoot. Assignments are ALL DONE! It feels like a HUGE burden has been lifted off my back when I emailed my lecturer that Bio assignment on this morning. But of course, with three exams next week, especially that back-to-back papers on Thursday, it's hardly time for any celebration.

I should start studying now. But hey, Mira is not Mira when there's no procrastination involved.

But of course that's stupid. I should hate procrastination. Procrastination is eevviiilllll. And to be honest, I don't think I did a lot of procrastinating this semester. Hmm. yeay for me!

Ciao~

4 comments:

a z z u r a said...

ooh i love that song... sangat. so much.

Elmira said...

kan? i love 311 wuwuwuwu~

a z z u r a said...

hahaha.. not the one by 311(altho best gak.. but it sounded just like their other songs)
i meant by kelly clarkson... muahahaha.. heheheheehehehehehe..
kelly u rock! haha

Elmira said...

oh. never heard the song haha.