Saturday, April 14, 2007

happy birthday, Ma.

If my mommy is still around, she would be turning 59 today.

I can't sleep. It's probably due to the fact that I am thinking too much about college; three assignments due by the end of next week, none is done. I'm doing badly in my Sales Management class... I don't want to elaborate now. I'm thinking about Mama too. Nothing bad, nothing sad... I just think too much when I'm supposed to be snoring and sleeping and dreaming and hugging my Sayang.

So what does a girl do? Blog about something worthless! Was tagged by Saddique [twice!], so here it is.

TAG #1: 4 Things You Won't Leave Behind

Okay, so this tag is actually kinda vague. Won't leave behind when I'm going out? Won't leave behind when I wanna go to the toilet [don't make any smartass remark, Diqque... I don't leave my toiletries in the bathroom]? Won't leave behind when I go travel? What? So I decided to answer this tag by assuming that the 4 things are the things I hold on to most dearly in my life. Well, 4 of them, at least.

+ my optimism and sense of humor [because the world is fucked up, and we all could use a little positive thinking once in a while]
+ my Sayang [well I need love!]
+ my friends and family
+ my handbag [which contains my keys, makeup pouch, wallet, handphone, organizer etc. Yes I'm a cheat.]

TAG #2: 6 Weird Things About Yourself

I pondered a while if I want to do this, so I finally decided, "Why the hell not?" Some things here I reveal for the first time, some I made up. haha no la.

+ Ikin knows this; when i eat peanuts, chips, cookies, almost anything accountable, I eat them in even numbers. I don't know why, but this started since I don't remember when. I do not wish to dwell further into this!
+ I sometimes read the ending of a book first before I decide whether to read them from the beginning or not to read at all. No, they don't provide any good clues about the story, but it's practically habit. I don't remember the last time I do that though.
+ I am lousy when it comes to playing games, whatever type it may be. That's why I always tell my Sayang to get me puzzle games on his PSP, DS Lite, etc... they're the only thing I'm good at.
+ I have 6 lesung pipit at the corners of my mouth, 3 on each side. They're not really weird, but I rarely meet people with lesung pipit right at the corner of the mouth, and even more rare is to have 6 of them! By the way, anyone knows what lesung pipit is in English? Help me out!
+ I am not an anti-social, but sometimes the best way for me to chill is to lock myself inside my room, and just hang out alone. Sometimes I read, sometimes I write, sometimes I daydream, mostly I just sleep. haha.
+ I can't take really spicy food, but I LOVE EATING THEM. Tomyam or my dad's sambal tempoyak, for example... I need gallons of water by my side whenever I eat them. I'll drink in between spoonfuls, and my nose will be all runny and red... but I just can't get enough of it.

So. There you go. I'm tagging the Freaks, and my college friends, and anyone who's reading this. Including you, Arnie. And Nana. I'd tag Ikin and my Baby too, but Saddique beat me to it.

Why am I not sleepy yet?!

2 comments:

a z z u r a said...

happy birthday aunty! :D

anyway, it's dimple... kan?

ek? makan kacang in dalam kuantiti genap? ko pelik!

Elmira said...

hahahahah apsal la aku bluuuur!
thanks azzura~!