Saturday, April 21, 2007

all i really want

I've been crazy busy these couple of weeks. Assignments, quizzes, presentations... But all is fine now.

It's funny how I always say that I have loads of things to do towards the end of a semester, and yet I rarely find myself staying up till the wee hours in the morning finishing up something, and I actually have some free time to, say, listen to my brand new mp3 player, courtesy of Ikin. She bought me this during her trip to Tokyo a couple of months back, and dang it, I LOVE IT. This is my golden, Gorgeous beat. I wubb u, Ikin!

And of course, to listen to a cool gadget like that, one needs a cool pair of headphones to go with it. And naturally, the color has to match. Clicky to see my clips, all thanks to Bad!

Don't get me wrong, college is still kinda hectic. I probably would be doing all those sleepless nights stuff if not for the extension my Biology lecturer gave us for our final assignment. And there's also the final quiz for Sales Management this Thursday, Human Resource Management final exam on the next Monday, and Statistics and Biology finals on the following Thursday. And those two papers are back-to-back. I tell ya, that sucks BIG TIME.

And after that? Two weeks of Kusa-less days and nights.

My Sayang will be leaving for Brisbane on the first of May [which falls on my exam week. blergh~] for his Subway training. Yup, my Baby is opening up a Subway franchise. Only after he comes back from his training will he be able to find a location, so watch this space!

What will I be up to? Cat-sitting [if it doesn't scare me hehe] and maybe an outing or ten with Lyana. And I have been neglecting my room these couple of weeks, so yeah... definitely need to do something about that.

Well. This is it, for now. Suddenly I saw the light... to begin doing my Bio assignment. It's not that hard, I suppose. But writing 3,000 words on genetically-manufactured crops is hardly my idea of fun.

Till later, all. Ciao~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least u managed everything before due date... haha....we shall go out once everything is done and over ya! Muakz

Elmira said...

yup! i just hope my Bio finals wouldn't be too hard. see you in college tmrow babe! muakz~