Friday, May 04, 2007

When you're dreaming with a broken heart, The waking up is the hardest part

It feels so GOOD to be done with Biology!

Had the final two papers of my exam yesterday, Statistics and Bio back to back. Statistics was okay; had a little crash study group session with Hadi and Dahlia. Me and Hadi decided to just forget about studying Bio since we're not going to remember anything anyways, but it turned out that most of the stuff I read through came out, and so I was kind of hitting myself a little for not reading more of the notes.

But no... no regrets. I'm just happy to be able to answer at least some of the questions. And now, three weeks of cat-sitting!

Zoe decided to be the princess that she is and poop all over the place when she was left alone yesterday. Auntie and Alia came back from Jakarta to the most horrible of smell when they opened up the door, and they saw poop everywhere. Thank goodness the help they hired to come once a week came this morning... or else we would have to clean it up ourselves. blergh. I was pissed at her for a while, but something must have scared the shit out of her [haha] or maybe she panicked. Instead of being all angry, I ended up feeding her.

It's the third day of my "Kusa-less Days and Nights" haha, discounting of course the day he left. I was such a whine when he went away for two weeks to the States last year, so this time I keep on telling myself not to sweat the little things. So what if he doesn't reply my sms on regular basis? Like he ever does! And he calls me at least once a day, so all is good. We don't talk long, only up to 5 minutes max each time. The roaming charges are crazy high! I end up talking so very fast, not allowing a moment of silence to ever get in the way. haha. I want my Baby to call me everyday, yes... but I don't want to kill him with all the bills!

Goodness. How did I go through 2 years of long-distance again?

But it sucks to be on his bed without him to hug... though I really don't mind the extra space. hehe :D

I've been listening to John Mayer over and over again. There's something about his voice that I find captivating. There's this particular song, I Don't Trust Myself (With Loving You) that I swear can pass as a make out song, but the lyrics say otherwise. But the music, his voice... sigh. The combination has the power of making the least imaginative of people sway, I believe.

Ooo. Just had a J.Co donut. I ate it while shaking my head, not believing the amount of calories I'm putting inside my mouth, but it's so good I can't put it down. Well. Off I go then. Ciao~

No comments: