Friday, March 09, 2007

i desire the little things

An update is due. But honestly, I don't know what to write about. I should write something, since this is one of the cheapest way of communication between me and Azzura and Animz... although Animz can't post any comment here. Get your own connection soon okay? :)

Now let's see. Where to start? College. Well... things have been a little rollercoaster-ish for me. On one side it's completely hectic, but at the same time things are a little calmer since I'm 2/3 done with my midterm exam. At one point I get super-pumped to finish up my due assignments... But procrastination is the name of my game, and so the later assignments are taking a backseat. Even those that require continuous progress reports fall under this category, I'm afraid.

It'll bite me in the ass, and it'll bite me hard. It's not that I don't care... I just don't care at this moment. There's a difference.

I've been playing a lot of bowling these past few weeks... sometimes twice in a week. I'm getting better at it [I hope!], but so far I've only had 2 strikes. haha. Even first-timer Lyana, a girl from college, plays better than me. My Baby and I were supposed to go tonight, but the traffic was horrible so we had to ditch the idea. Maybe tomorrow.

The Fire Club of ADP Department, SEGi College prom is at the end of the month... and truth be told, I'm rather excited about it. Admittedly, I'm not as involved as I'd like to be, but I'm still excited nevertheless. Lyana is doing a hell of a job at organizing it, Vijay is all boss-like at it [well someone has to be!], and Jack is performing a number with Wendy, Jay and who knows who else.

The main question remains unanswered: What the heck am I going to wear that night?

To Nana: Where the heck is my phone call, woman? You promised me juicy gossips!

Okay. I'm off to looking at possible dresses online. Ciao meow~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! You got your phone call!! Stop complaining... hahahaha...

Elmira said...

hahaha! yeah okay i'll stop... at least until the next juicy gossip comes around! love ya babe!

Anonymous said...

Aww thanks for mentioning me.. i was like YEAH! hahah... i just found out u have a blog.. duh me!So i'll read it religiously ;)

Elmira said...

hahaha thanks babe!