Tuesday, March 20, 2007

stretch.

I don't know how long I've been in this cybercafe, finishing up on my Sales Management assignment. 3 hours, perhaps? Oh well. The price one has to pay when there's no Internet at home. The computer isn't that bad, but I hate the OpenOffice software program. Why can't the world unite and just use Microsoft Office? My life would be so much easier.

I will be the emcee for my the ball/prom/dance/charity event/I don't what else they call it next week. And amazingly, I volunteered. I'm not feeling nervous at all. Well, the fact that I won't be alone is probably the main reason, but you wouldn't caught me volunteering for something that requires interaction with a large crowd last year. Dr. Steven's Public Speaking class does wonders for my self-believe, I tell ya. Not self-esteem, because I have too much of that already. But I never believed I could actually do it until May last year.

Let's just wait till the 29th, shall we? We'll see if I end up peeing in my... uhm... panties.

Assignments are killing me. Too much of them, but lucky for me, not at once. There's a lot of things to do, that's for sure... but instead of my lecturers dumping everything on me at once, they actually gave my assignments, quizzes and discussions a few at a time, with differing due dates. It's actually much easier this way... I don't have to struggle to finish up 3-4 assignments at once. I still struggle, and it's still crazy... but in a more peaceful kind of way.

But who am I kidding? I basically LIVE to procrastinate!

No comments: