Wednesday, February 21, 2007

one after another. i'm such a wimp

You know that old wives' tale that when you have an ulcer in your mouth, apply a pinch of salt on it, and though it may sting a little, it'll be cured in no time? Do you?

Don't believe it. It stings A LOT, and I could still feel the salt stabbing me under my tongue after 30 minutes. And I'm still not cured!

Oh well.

Stitches are out. Didn't hurt a bit.

I realize that I sometimes share too much in my blog. Well. Sharing IS caring... hehe.

Or is it sharing is scaring? hmm.

Oh how I despise people with new handphones... sigh.

Ok peeps... ciao~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh noes I'm despised T________T

*goes merajuk lol*

Elmira said...

ms tuna, you suck at merajuk. i shall teach u everything i know the next time we meet. haha!

Anonymous said...

Who got a new phone???

Elmira said...

well not me, that's for sure!!

Anonymous said...

Don't tell me Along got a new one...

Elmira said...

YES HE DID!

Anonymous said...

WTH??? Whats phone did he get?? That little BRAT!!