Thursday, March 15, 2007

tagged~

I'm at my bengot of a boyfriend's home, supposedly doing a research for my Biology assignment. Kind of tired right now... I actually slept while my lecturer was talking in front of the class during my Sales Management class this evening... I haven't done that since high school! Reason for tiredness is unknown... but I figure that I'm gonna be a lot more tired come this weekend, with 2 assignments due and a quiz on Monday.

My Sayang tagged me on his blog [which he updated twice in 24 hours! yeay baby!], and so here goes:

I change my handbag depending on what I wear on a particular day, but these are the things that's in my handbag right now:

+ small wallet [cash, IC, college ID, ATM card, receipts and ticket stubs that should be trashed]
+ handphone
+ make-up bag [comprises of Body Shop's two-way powder, Body Shop's lip gloss, Bath and Body Works' lip shine, Revlon lipstick, Lancome blusher, In2It eyebrow definer, Maybelline mascara, L'oreal eyeliner, Clean and Clear facial blotter]
+ Contradiction perfume vial
+ a mirror
+ a lace fan from Belgium
+ house keys
+ a pepper spray [which I hope I don't ever have to use!]
+ an extra hair band and clip
+ Sunnies

And I'm tagging you, dear reader, to list down whatever shit you have in your bag and post it in your blog, if you have any.

Okay gotta go. Mosquitoes are hovering around me right now. I'm off to get myself a shower.

Assignments? Ughh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

babe... wow that's a whole long list...what's in my handbag? Erm... my whole life! haha

Anonymous said...

....*pretends that she didn't read this lalalala >D*

Interesting meme still, come to think of it. Haven't check out the stuff I had in my handbag for weeks.

Elmira said...

lyana: well you're tagged coz u read this, so list it out in your blog! hehehe~

tuna: hahahah :P you're still tagged. you might wanna check your bang... who knows... a fried cricket might have jumped into your handbag, trying to save itself from the wrath of your mouth. hehe.