Monday, March 26, 2007

here we go again

Ugh. Sore throat is killing me. I've been taking lozenges since last night, and it's not doing anything. The fact that I have people smoking around me last night is probably a contributing factor, but no one smoked in my sleep! How come it's still painful?!

Ugh.

My Boo left for the airport at 6 a.m... He's going to Jakarta. Been quite a traveller this year, that Babe of mine... and in May, he'd be gone to Brisbane for a couple of weeks. OoOOooOOOo I wanna come along for the sole reason of meeting Azzura! :(( uwaaaa. Nak usha surfer dudes! Nak makan fish and chips [although the one in KLCC is better, according to Zura]. Nak rimmeeell! NAK AZZURA!!!

Anyways, I did some serious shopping for my ball/prom/dance/charity event/whateverelse yesterday. Bought myself a red hot dress, a cool pair of white wedges, and a small bag to match. And I spent only +- RM130 for all of the items! Talk about a freaking bargain! *lets out a happy sigh* It's good to shop when one have money to spend. Thank you sayang!

The bed beckons. Didn't really get much sleep last night. It was kinda hot.

Sore throat... BE GONE! haha. Gosh I wish it's that easy.

No comments: