Monday, December 01, 2008

4 cups of coffee made me a zombie.

I know, I know... a proper update is due.

Been living a pretty much uneventful life as of late; things and shits do happen, but nothing big enough to blog about.

The big things that do occur are not my stories to tell, and so I keep mum.

The weekend was pretty much... slow. Didn't do much on Saturday, but had a blast hanging out with my sisters on Sunday. A drastic change from the busy-ness of the previous weekend.

And today was spent at Concorde for training. Went back relatively early, but had to go to town, and I just got back home like 15 minutes ago. So crazy tired, but I need my Internet fix.

I need to organize my life better. Things are not messed up, but it will be if I don't keep myself straight. There's this feeling that everything will just tumble down, or I will go crazy if I don't do something about the current state I am in.

I'm being vague, I know. I'm trying to figure out what I'm saying myself.

Or maybe I just need to sleep.

ps: Finished reading Love in the Time of Cholera. Awesome book. Everyone who knows how to read should read it. Also read Memories of My Melancholy Whore. Will start on A Hundred Years of Solitude soon.

4 comments:

Hani Bani said...

i want love in time of cholera! byron's coming back soon. let's meet up at subway kj!

and yes you must start on hundred years of solitude soon if not now!

Elmira said...

ok!

let's exchange it for... well, whatever you have that's exchangeable!

weekend ok for you?

Milkberry said...

The movie was extremely boring though. Well for me that is.

Elmira said...

ikin: well, i wouldn't know. i only found out there's a movie about the book 2 weeks ago. gila slow haha.

but the book is definitely in my top ten list :)