Sunday, December 14, 2008

i crave for some meat.

Its not too bad spending time alone at home on a Sunday. Well okay that's a lie; I'm kinda bored, but it's only for a few hours. I'm not exactly alone, actually... the girls [i.e the maids] are downstairs.

Why am I alone? My Babe and his bro, Chik, were invited to a friend's BBQ party. I didn't want to go coz I don't know anyone there, and I know there's a big chance that I'll just stick around my Sayang and socialize very minimally. So why not just let him do his own thing for a change and let them boys bond over a little game called WOW? That's how they know each other anyway.

Furthermore, I don't want to be like one of those people who insist on having their significant other do everything with them, and I feared that I was already becoming one. I know that weekends are our only real 'us' time together, but we'll get many more chances. :)

I got myself an award from Najeeb about two weeks ago. He thinks that I'm creative enough to be considered a Kreativ Blogger. Honestly, I don't know if I deserve to be called creative, coz to be honest, I don't have a single creative, artisitic bone in me! But I try to be in my writings, and Insya Allah I'll be able to channel it better in the future. So thanks Jeeb for thinking of me, and I am really really really happy! yeay! Its my first ever!

So anyways. The award.


As a rule, the recipient has to lis three things that he/she loves, and my list is as the following:

- I love my dad, my sisters and my little devils. I've said it before and I'll say it again; I am nothing without them. They have been with me through thick and thin, and they know for the person I am.
- I love my girls to tiny bits and pieces. Azzura, Animz, Noran, Along, Adik, Lyana and Ikin. You girls are my rock.
- My baby boo. My Sayang. My Husband. And Insya Allah, father of my child. wah gila babi corny haha~

Ikin also tagged me to post seven random things about myself. I'm pretty sure I did it before, but for the life of me I couldn't find it in my archive. I'm just gonna try find it one more time, and will do the tag if that doesn't work out as well.

Hmm. Almost 2pm. I think I'll watch a movie.

2 comments:

Lyana H. said...

hey babe... i miss u loads...i'm a lil freaked out abt my sis wedding prep but regardless i wish we could meet up! muaxxx!

Elmira said...

I MISS YOU TOOO!