Wednesday, August 13, 2008

a day before production deadline

... and miraculously I managed to find time to do some memes. haha. Procrastinator at work!

1. Your nicknames given by loved ones:
- Mama Mia
- Merah
- busuk (but I will never acknowledge!)

2. You are a person who...
- wishes that she can run around wearing heels.

3. That someone special. Describe what makes him/her your special someone:
- He is the only person who can make me laugh even when I'm totally annoyed/pissed at him.

4. Your favorite food:
- Neng's cooking (she took care of me when I was a baby till I was 18)
- Baba's sambal tempoyak ikan bilis
- Chicken anything

5. Favorite color
- RED
- combination of pink and brown
- midnight blue

6. All-time favorite songs:
- There's a whole bunch of it, but Accidentally in Love by the Counting Crows is our official song.

7. A person's attitude or behavior that irks/annoys you:
- People who act like they know everything. No one does ok?
- People who act like they like they're the only two person in love in this whole wide effing world. Yes, I'm referring to one specific couple.
- Pushy people.

8. 3 "must-have" things in your handbags:
In this particular order
- Mobile phone
- Wallet
- Make-up bag

9. When was the last time you cried your heart out... and why?
A couple of months back, when I was preparing for my wedding. My dad and I see things differently. So we argued, we shouted, I cried.

10. Tag 5 of your friends:
- Freaks!

4 comments:

Milkberry said...

1. Your nicknames given by loved ones:
- busuk (but I will never acknowledge!)

LOL you just did!

2. You are a person who...
- wishes that she can run around wearing heels.

Kat Jepun ramai tapi kaki derang cam kaki frankenstein lah... muka lawa kaki OMG!!

7. A person's attitude or behavior that irks/annoys you:
- People who act like they like they're the only two person in love in this whole wide effing world. Yes, I'm referring to one specific couple.

That's because they eat unicorn dung for breakfast.

a z z u r a said...

alaaaa kena tag ke... kena buat ke. alaaa alaaa

WORD VERIFICATION OF THE DAY: njcvak

Elmira said...

kenekenekenekene buat!

yqterffh. a new way of saying wtf. haha.

Max J. Potter said...

i did this~! but the mixed-lang version. whoever messed up with the original, aii~ well, looks like i got it right, u are milkberry-san's fren! hehe. uu, running around in heels..? i dnt think i cud. sheesh, tried once, messed up but lucky (i didnt fall~) erm..kak elmira, can i add u up my link list..? i like ur writings. (cuz they're in english). n would u add me up too, if im less childish in mine~?