Saturday, August 23, 2008

Lo and behold! Its the new blisskat!

After much procrastination [which is not new], I finally came around to actually start looking for a new layout for the blog. But I'm the least bit creative, and I really don't know much about using templates from other sources except blogger's.

After hearing my plight [more like after I whine like a schoolgirl], Ikin took it upon her to do something about it, and kind of surprised me by doing the new layout herself, and placing it together and make it look like what it is now.

I WUBB U IKIN!

It has ALL THE THINGS THAT I LOVE. And I didn't even request for any of these details from Ikin! Shows how much she knows me. And that we really don't have much friends hahaha.

First of all, there the colors... combination of pink and brown, and red. There are books, which I totally love, and a cat! And the jewelries are pretty much spot-on; the wedding ring, the necklace arwah Mama gave me, the earrings! The Mary Janes' shoes... they may be out of style, but I love them still! And I always put my hair up like that [when I actually have time to do things to my hair]. Ikin even got my mata buntang right! You rock, babe!

My Sayang said that it's cleaner now, and not so heavy anymore. So that's a definite plus.

I'm gonna go and do more 'oohs' and 'aah' over the blog.

Yeay!

7 comments:

Milkberry said...

Yeay glad you like it!! *Huggles glomps*

To Nana: Nana I'm sorry I did this for mira like ages ago and just finished it. I don't think I have the time anymore though. Sorry babe :(

-MissRose- said...

BOO!! Hahaha thats okay! I thought I would take a shot... :p

a z z u r a said...

wah sangat cantek!

Elmira said...

hehehe thanks!

Lyana H. said...

So u!!!! i love the layout babe... ikin did a gr8 job n she knows u so well...
xoxoxo

mar!ahaf!z said...

i suke layout ni :)

bem69 said...

waduh cantik sungguh... i pun selalu ikat rambut macam tu..