Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I WANT TO RIP SOMEONE'S HEAD OFF.

Ikin, you spoke too soon about the whole positive blessed thing. It's not your fault, it's not mine. It's hers... she's the one who got me into this mess from the very beginning, and she can't be found.

I do hope I'm wrong. For my sake, for everyone's involved sake, and especially for her sake. Coz if it's true, if indeed she did what I heard she did, oh she is going to get a piece of my mind.

I thought she would be able to help me out... We know each other's situation. I don't fucking care about why she's doing this. All the thoughts that went on my mind earlier on, about how could someone I consider a friend do this to me and leave me with not even a clue of what I'm supposed to be doing. Seriously, I realize now that it's not worth my time. But damn it, have the decency to be honorable about it. So she has problems, and yeah she should be thinking of herself first before anyone else's well-being. I'm with her in that. But leaving things behind unannounced and not picking up phone calls... that's fucking low.

Like I said, I could be wrong and I PRAY that I am wrong.

But until she apologizes to me, nothing is stopping me from being pissed about it.

5 comments:

Milkberry said...

u know... that office of yours have really bad chi.

i pray u'll get a better job pronto!

Elmira said...

thank you! i wubb youuuuu very a lot

qiddas said...

one word: nickelbag.

that'll lighten the mood up. :}

Anonymous said...

haha bangang saddiq. (actually i have no idea what nickekbag is)

word of the day: hynsho. that sounds so japanese.

Milkberry said...

Mira... I know this is so inappropriate right now but...

You've been tagged!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

zgiyqev. sounds like zeitgeist, only in russian.