Sunday, February 17, 2008

dejavu

So I was doing the questionnaire that Ikin tagged me to do, and then I got to question number 20, and it said "Do you make up your own word?" My answer of course was YES... and then I thought, hey... this is WAY too familiar. Checked my blog for a little bit under the tag 'random stuff', and sure enough I answered the same questionnaire on December 24th last year. haha.

So if you're curious, read it here.

On another note, things are happening that made me question a lot of things, and though I have made my decision of what my next course of action will be, the necessary measures to implement it has yet to be taken. But I'm getting there. Thanks to my Babe, Ikin, Lyana, Azzura, Animz, and a few other people for lending me an ear, a shoulder, and a little spot in your heart for me. I feel so blessed.

I am so blessed.

Okay I should be writing a longer post, I know. And I will! hehe :D

2 comments:

Milkberry said...

hmmm you've been feeling so blessed and happy and thankful these past few posts.

hehhehe.

Elmira said...

with a shitty thing going on right now, i wanna concentrate on good, happy things at the moment :)