Monday, December 24, 2007

been a while since i did one of these.

1. Name of a person who made you laugh last night?
Puteri Nur Irdina

2. What were you doing at 0800?
In the car, on the way to the Komuter station

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Typing a letter.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Faidhi Ilham was born. Well that didn't happen to me personally hehe.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"OW!" hehe. the balls of my feet are kind of hurting at the moment.

6. How many beverages did you have today?
2; iced nescafe and mineral water.

7. What colour is your hairbrush?
Brown, and I rarely use it.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Breakfast; a half serving of nasi lemak with nescafe and a piece of bread.

9. Where were you last night?
At home, watching X-Men 2.

10. What colour is your front door?
Dark brown.

11. Where do you keep your change?
In my wallet.

12. What's the weather like today?
So far, it's been nice and sunny. I like.

13. What's the best ice-cream flavour?
I'm still deciding.

14. What excites you?
Shoes, bags, felines, making desserts.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Yes, just a trim. I'm getting split ends, again.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Very much so.

17. Do you talk a lot?
YES. And pretty loudly, too.

18. Do you watch the O.C?
Nope. Teenage love triangle doesn't give me any high.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes. In fact, I know 2 Stevens!

20. Do you make up your own words?
BENGOT!

21. Are you a jealous person?
I'm not sure. But I can be.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'
Azzura

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
Kusa baby!

24. Who's the first person on your received call list?
My Sayang.

25. What does the last text message you received say?
There's a message from my brother, but I rather not reveal the content.

26. Do you chew on your straw?
A very bad habit, but I do!

27. Do you have curly hair?
Wavy~

28. Where's the next place you're going to?
My Sayang's store.

29. Who's the rudest person in your life?
Uhm. Haziq and Andhar and Dina, I guess. They're kids. I usually avoid grown-ups with attitude problems.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
A slice of toasted bread.

31. Will you get married in the future?
End of June / early July, 2008.

32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?
American Gangster, though my Sayang went ahead and watch it first without me.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
I like many people~

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Last night.

35. Are you currently depressed?
haha far from it.

36. Did you cry today?
Nay.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because I like nothing better but to waste my time and do silly questionnaires. And because Zura tagged me.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Not 5 people, just YOU.

No comments: