Saturday, December 22, 2007

blogging for the sake of blogging

This is sad, but working on weekdays has turned me into a lazy bum when it comes to updating my blog. And sad to say, has also left me in the dark about latest happenings. I'm used to be the sort of person who reads the newspaper every morning, every day, but since I started on my internship, I'd be lucky if I get to read the papers twice a week. Life has become a routine of some sort; get up, get ready, go to work, come home, eat dinner, fall asleep. And once in a while, I get to go to my Sayang's store and lepak with him a while. On weekends, I either sleep to sort of avenge the sleep that I lack during weekdays, or lepak with my Baby some more, either at BTR or KJ.

I guess you can say that I have no social life. It's nothing to be ashamed of, but then again, I'm not exactly psyched about it either. But it's not bad. I have little friends, but at least the ones I have are the ones I know I can count on. I have a family that despite the bickering and the noise they make when I screw up, love me as much as I do them. I have a man that clearly adores me [well he better!]. Some things could be better, but I love where I am right now. The people, the situation, the life. Even the country!

Anyways. One of the major perks about working is that I argue with my dad a lot less nowadays. And I get to write. I'll be doing a lot of other things in due time, of course, but writing has been a great form of release for me [other than crying haha] even when I'm writing about other stuff unrelated to me.

So yeah. Work is good.

I am also currently addicted to Cake Mania on my Babe's DS... until one day the card decided to go dead on me. While playing. It sucked so bad. It still does! Tried downloaded the game on PC, but it was faulty, and I just gave up on playing. For now at least. sigh~

I am missing Azzura and Animz pretty badly. The thought that they're coming home in less than a month makes me miss them so much more, and I hope I'll be able to pick Azzura up at the airport. Animz, if you want us to pick you up let us know k?

I miss Ikin too. She's here, but I have only met her twice. I guess Melaka and Serdang / KL isn't that near after all. haih.

I have a craving for ice cream. and teh ais. No wonder I keep on gaining pounds.

2 comments:

a z z u r a said...

yeay, mira update! yeay mira mis me! yeay mira;s coming to pick me up! yeay yeay yeay

Elmira said...

hyper semacam. terlebih gula pe?