Monday, December 10, 2007

March 2003 - December 2007

After 4 years and 8 months, and 3 different locations of college later, I have graduated.

HOORAY!

I know yesterday's ceremony was just a formality; I wouldn't see my certificate for many months, not until I finished settling all the payments and complete my internship and pay the certificate processing fee. But it is still an accomplishment nonetheless. And it's incredible to think, that just for one sheet of paper, there are so many people behind it that makes it possible.

Without going through a lengthy list and the possibility of tearing up, I thank all of them with the deepest gratitude from the deepest of my heart.

My only complain? I didn't have a camera to take many pictures, depending only on my Sayang's new phone to take the essential pictures of me, my dad, and himself. And Lyana took a few of us, so I'm looking forward to that.

But it's okay, I suppose. Congratulations, Me!

No comments: