Monday, June 25, 2007

near my breaking point, but not quite there.

Seriously, I have zero tolerance against stupid, ignorant people who refuse to use their brain. I'm not talking about silly kind of stupid, which I actually find endearing [Ikin knows what I'm talking about coz I say bodoh to her everytime she makes those remarks she is known for], but real, pure, I-can't-believe-he/she-just-did/say-that kind of stupid. Other people may just shut up and take it in, but not me. Not if I can help it.

I don't mean the above statement as a hate statement to people that I dislike, not necessarily. Even those you love can be really dumb sometimes.

Moving on.

I SWEAR college is trying to kill me. People are complaining that they don't get to see me either face to face or online for the past 2 weeks. Really... I'm not avoiding anyone. I have classes every weekday, either half-day or full, and by the time I get back, I'm too beat to even think of going out, and sometimes to even call anyone. Well, there's also the factor of my mobile number being barred as I have yet to reload my credit. Sorry sorry sorry.


I have my mid-term exam starting tomorrow. First paper will be Consumer Behavior, followed by Human Motivation on Saturday. I know. I can't even imagine going to college on a weekend, let alone have an exam!

oooo but first, Transformers on Friday. oh yeah.

Adieu, for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. are you refering to who i think you are?? What happened?? Tell me... i need to know... Hahahaha!! I miss you!! Love you Bitch!! *muah*

Anonymous said...

Whow thats really getting on ur nerves i c... kesian mira.. just got off the phone with u...miss u sgt la! Do lemme know whats buggin u k.. Muaxx! Love ya!

Elmira said...

kaannn? i miss you too lah.. really hoping to see you on saturday babe! HUGS!

rose: I LOVE YOU TOO! muaaahhhh!