Friday, June 22, 2007

a different kind of anniversary

2 years today.

Al-Fatihah.

That night plays in my head every once in a while, but a lot less compared to a year ago. I still get emotional thinking about the daughter I have been versus the daughter I should have been, but it is easier to tell myself that there's no point of having regrets now.

I worry sometimes that I would forget things about her as I get older, but somehow I know that I won't. It's still scary though, because I find myself thinking less about her lately, unlike a few months back where I would actually daze off and thoughts of her would just burst into my head.

Oh well.

I should get some sleep. been having a very irregular sleeping pattern since last week.

And if I'm lucky, maybe I'll dream about my Mama.

Till later... Ciao meow~

No comments: