Thursday, June 14, 2007

lips on fire

ooooo~ 2 weeks without any updates. Anyone miss me yet? Okay don't answer that.

... Well it's not like anyone was going to anyways kan?

So what is going on in my world? Class has started since 3 weeks ago, but I've only been to every single one of my classes only this week. I'm taking 3 subjects, and God willing I'll do fine. They seem to be interesting in their own way, either by the nature of the subject itself, or the nature of the lecturer teaching the subject. But seriously, going to college from Monday to Friday, 5 days a week... it drains me mentally most of the time.

Just thought I'd share with you:
Last Monday was an extremely good day for me. Nothing super happened... it was just a good day. At every time I took the public transport, whether the bus or the train from home to college or vice versa, it did not take me more than 2 minutes to wait for my ride. And everything else that happened during the day seemed to be very... pleasant. I know that I will probably forget about Monday, June 11th within a few weeks; maybe within the next few days... but I thought, with every sucky things that could happen everyday in our life, it's good to remember a good day we have had, and look forward to the next time it comes, rather than dwell and get too upset about the sister who took our new favorite pair of shoes without asking for permission, or that ticketing counter guy who refused to take RM1 worth of coins in exchange for a ringgit note for the silliest of reason, and that new lady in your department at college who doesn't seem to know nuts about how things work around the place and how to keep the students happy.

It's human nature I believe, that people tend to remember the bad things more than the good ones; but I also believe that being positive keeps you grounded. Although admittedly, it's hard to keep your head up and smile with the kind of things life throws in front of you nowadays.

Moving on...

I've successfully made my first lasagna ever! There's a few things to improve on, of course, but it was still quite yummy. My Sayang and his bro Fen took second helpings, so yeay me! There were also praises from Auntie Rosnah, so double yeay! haha.

oooo Azzura is done with her exam. Yeay Zura! Anim has an assignment due this week... are you done with it babe? I've been bumping into Noran twice this week at the train station... I think I'm gonna ask her about keeping to bump into each other on those two days every week, as long as my Summer semester lasts. Chatted with Along and she's as bubbly as ever. There's a glitch in the preparation of Ikin's wedding, but replacement is found. It's not perfect I know babe, but I'm so glad that you pulled through! Lyana is done with the 4th stage of her management training interview with a certain corporation, I REALLY REALLY hope the 5th one will go smoothly as well!

haih. Friends. I know that I don't have that much of them, but the ones I have, I'd like to keep for life.

oooo by the way. Arnie Ruxana has stopped blogging. There goes one source of my entertainment. My days will be hollow and bleak.

haha.

ooo. Chik is back from Australia. Here goes one month of constant teasing. Ooh fun. :P

And haha. I just found out yesterday that Mr. Vijay's parents are my neighbor. I mean, I've always known that his parents are in Serdang, but I never knew that the man who usually walks his BIG AS HECK German Shepherd around my house is his dad! haha. dang it. Just shows how much of an anti-social person I can be sometimes :P

The bed beckons. And so I shall succumb to its call. nyeheheh. Ciao~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh babe... i took it tat since u listed my name on ur blog...i am the certain fren u treasure? kalau tak mampus perasan I.. hehe I love u babe...n u r the fren tat i treasure..Muuaxxx

Elmira said...

babe i miss youuuuu! i still takde credit so anytime u're free call me k?

huuuggssss~