Friday, June 01, 2007

the day after

Anniversary dinner went pretty well.

Some of you may have known, I cooked for our day yesterday. It never dawned upon me that I am capable of making a mean apple crumble dessert that is so yum i can't stop eating it. haha. And I made grilled lamb shoulders with kidney beans salad for the entree. Would have made broccoli and cheese soup for the starters as well, but we had to go to my Sayang's cousin's place afterwards so we were a little bit pressed for time.

We'll save the soup for later k babe?

Came back from college like 2 hours ago... I'm still tired. Hmm. Was supposed to have class but I couldn't find Dr. Steven anywhere. And the class was empty too. I assumed that it was canceled, but the lady at the counter doesn't seem to know where he is. So what did I do? Hang out with Jack and Hadi for brunch. Thank goodness my Baby decided to have a few games of bowling at the mall, so at least we could go home together.

While there, I found out that a few changes has been made, but none that would effect my studies, I hope. I only have 2 more semesters to go, so I CAN'T FUCK UP or BE FUCKED. I just couldn't afford it. blergh. And spending 5 days a week in college doesn't sound very appealing now, does it? The closer it is to the end of my degree programme, the more I can't wait for this to be over!

I need to nap. Oh okay... I want to nap. Am going out later to Low Yat, and maybe dinner at Hartamas. For now, it's recharge time.

Toodles everyone. Ciao~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mira, u makin me hungry!