Wednesday, May 30, 2007

six

It is officially the 6th Annual Day of the Bengots.

Happiness is him.

Happy Anniversary, Baby. I love you, I adore you, I have a need for you. And in turn you annoy me, you tickle me till I squeal, and you make me so geram that I want to do nothing more than gigit you to death.

And yet I can't get enough of you. And I hope you feel the same.

Aiyoh. I'm hopeless.

I posted the lyrics to this song before, but here it is again, because this is my blog, and today is my day with my Sayang.

Santana feat. Michelle Branch and The Wreckers
I'm Feeling You

:
Sometimes I imagine the world without you
But most time I'm just so happy that I ever find you
It's a complicated web
That you weave inside my head
So much pleasure with such pain
How we always always stay the same

chorus
I'm feeling the way you cross my mind
And you save me in the nick of time
I'm riding the highs, I'm digging the lows
Coz at least I feel alive
I've never faced so many emotional days
But my life is good
I'm feeling you

You go and then I can finally breath in
Coz baby I know in the end you're never leaving
Well we rarely ever sane
I drive you crazy and you do the same
But your fire fills my soul
And it warms me up like no one knows

repeat chorus

Oh I'm feeling the way that you cross my mind
And the way that you save me in the nick of time
Oh I'm feeling the way when you walk on by
I feel light, I feel love
I feel butterflies
I feel butterflies
:

wubuwubu~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wuuuuu.. gratz mira darling. may u guys kawin sampai ke anak cucu.. hihik. amin...

Elmira said...

hehe thanks babe! waaaa lama nye tak chat ngan u... bz ke skang?

Anonymous said...

bz? kindda. preparing to terbang. got a job offer from a farrrr faraway land called Saudi. so, u know lah.. preparing this and that.. got time buzz me!