Monday, May 14, 2007

hungry for my sayang. :P

A bout of diarrhoea and vomiting. Fool-proof way to end your weekend, indeed.

My own fault, obviously. I wasn't eating right on Saturday, and in the end it cost me my Sunday. My plan to cat-sit Zoe was halted, but at least I get to spend quality time with Faidhi; currently the most adorable baby on planet Earth, in my book.

My granduncle passed away on Friday evening, and we only found out about it on Saturday morning at 11 a.m. My dad was obviously miffed that no one told him - and any of us, for that matter - earlier. We went to visit my grandauntie and her children at noon at their house in TTDI, and since there are four kids with us, my sister Kak Azfa and I decided to babysit the children at Kak Diana's house while they all went for the tahlil.

Yup, my first time ever babysitting all of them at once. And seriously, taking care of a 9-month-old baby is so so so much easier than watching over a 3-year-old toddler. SERIOUSLY.

Woke up the next morning, and immediately I knew that I was unwell. I felt like shit the whole day [and literally, too] and goodness, I hate the loss-of-appetite feeling. Your stomach is grumbling and you know you're hungry... but you couldn't eat anything because you know you're going to end up throwing everything back out.

I'm still having my diarrhoea, and my appetite hasn't returned. sigh. Have I told you guys that I hate being sick?

But then again, spending time with Faidhi beats almost every horrible things that happened this weekend. He is comel even after puking his dinner out! haih~

I'm off. Zoe needs a little attention.

Ciao~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*huggles Kak Mira*

Get well soon~! Bak kata kawan I.. ni sakit rindu niii. Just one more week to go, you can do it :D!

a z z u r a said...

haaih. ngade aa sakit. tp mira kalau sakit kesian aa.. teruk sangat.. ish ish,, kusa balik cepat doe.

Elmira said...

gile la kan. sib baik sakit dua hari je. kalau betul sakit rindu, kusa went away for 3 weeks, sib baik tak sakit for 3 whole weeks kan? ish ish ish.

*gegets tunana, and then huggles* oi hurry up and get your ass to KL la!

azzura: ooo ko dah call kusa ehh? takpe... 4 ari je lagi. i did it for 16 days! yeay!