Saturday, February 03, 2007

a quarter plus one

I've put up the photos from Sungai Congkak on the Friendster photo album... you guys can check the photo out here. Still no sign of my Bluetooth USB device, so still no photo from Noran's phone-cam.

Most of you would know that I celebrated my 26th birthday on the 29th. I had a few different celebrations... I first kicked it off with a dinner and bowling outing with a few of my closest mates on the eve of my birthday. The plan was to have dinner and then play a few games in Midvalley, but the traffic was too crazy for me and my Sayang, so we decided to make a few last minute changes. Instead of going to Midvalley, we went to Bangsar Village for an early dinner at Nando's, and then we're off to Bangsar Shopping Complex for a couple of games of bowling.

I sucked. Along and Noran, both who played for the first time ever, actually had really high scores. [And Along hasn't stopped bragging since!]

Others who were there during the dinner and bowling thing was Anim, her fiancee Hazril and En. Milo. Zura and Fareen could only stay for dinner coz they're lame. hahaha don't smack me! It was a joke! They made plans, hence their absence. We missed you girls!

The day itself was celebrated with very little fanfare... but of course, with my Boo. He picked me up from college [I had to go to college on my birthday! SUCK!], and we went straight to dinner at Chili's One Utama. Went bowling again afterwards coz Kusa is really serious about picking up bowling again.

I didn't get to meet Ikin on the 29th, so she came to KL the very next day to meet up with me and Fareen for a little Bengot Angels belated birthday dinner. We had a lovely dinner and dessert at Secret Recipe in Alamanda, and I totally splurged, leaving me broke for the rest of the week. haha. But it was my birthday. And I was - and still is - HAPPY! yeay~

Thank you so much for everyone who sent me the lover-ly birthday wishes. Thanks to Azzura for those choc chip cookies [I won't be getting them for the next year and a half! uwaaaa!], and thanks also to my sis Kak Diani for giving me that RM100. w00t! Thank you Fareen for her thoughtfulness in wanting to get me tix for Gamarjobat. And also to everyone who wants to get me presents but hasn't yet... no worries, I don't mind waiting. haha!

And a special shoutout to my Baby for the wonderful birthday present! It was perfect, Sayang! I love love love LOVE YOU!

Photos will be up as soon as I get them from Animz.

Oh well. This is all for now. Azzura is leaving in like a week. Ohmygod.

Ciao all~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh thanks... you give a special thank you to everyone but me... you BITCH!!! I don't like you anymore!!!





HAHAHAHAHAHA... I miss you hun!!

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday..termiss plak.. i dah lama tak online! -zara-

Elmira said...

Nana: give me my present and i'll dedicate a post for you! hahaha! kidding! miss you babe... how come i dont see you online anymore?! :(

zara: THANKS!!