Sunday, February 11, 2007

absence makes the heart grows fonder

Anim has left. Her flight was at 4:45 p.m. A little sad at the moment. We used to be really close with each other... hanging out every other day whenever she was at her mom's office, and I was at my mom's. She was also studying at MTDC which is located in UPM itself, and she would invite me to the events they had.

We haven't been doing that for some time already now... but I love her all the same. I'll miss you babe... :(

Azzura is leaving tonight, 11:30 p.m flight. haih. Talk about a double whammy. Here's another freak with whom I share everything [well, almost] with. We've shared so much over the years... a year and a half isn't too bad. I think. haih again.

You know I love you, and you definitely know how much I wish you'd be here... :/

A wisdom tooth that grows sideways is murderously painful. But then again, the surgery to remove this killer tooth would cause as much hurt, I suppose. Oh well. 2 more days, and I'll find out.


Till my next post. And at the rate of how often I update my blog, it can take up to two weeks. huhu.

Ciao~

2 comments:

a z z u r a said...

huaaaaargh!!!
miss u too.
and coffee and my blanket yg sedap and noran and along and adik and anim.. klaka laa. i ngan anim senegara tapi jauh nye kan main lagi.. kalau nk gi perth return tix is 600 tambah lagi 300 dah leh dapat return tix to malaysia.. baik kitorg 2 balik sana and jumpe korang skali...
OR
we can just biar korang rindu keras kat sane .. kitorg gi NZ naik caravan ..
huaaaargh nk tido..

Elmira said...

elelelelelelele. ko yg rindu keras kang. sanggup ke tunggu more than a year and a half before jumpe kitorang huh? huh? HUH??

... ok don't answer that.

hehe.