Friday, May 08, 2009

The Three

Note to Najeeb: I'll do the memes you tagged me once I have more time k?

Three Names I go by
1. Elmira
2. El
3. Mira

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Body Shop's product advisor
2. Admin Asst at UPM's graduate school
3. Writer

Three Places I have lived
1. Serdang
2. Bandar Tun Razak
3. Shah Alam

Three TV Shows that I watch [well, let's make it Three TV Shows that I would watch if time permits!]
1. Project Runway
2. Greys Anatomy
3. Pushing Daisies

Three Favorite Places I have been
1. Bali, Indonesia
2. Langkawi, Malaysia la duh
3. Kedai buku

People that e-mail me regularly
1. My bosses
2. Colleagues
3. Facebook haha.

Three of my favorite foods
1. Fish
2. Chocolate
3. Crab and Prawn

Three things I would like to do
1. Cook more
2. Watch TV
3. Bring peace to the world with a flick of my fingers


Things I am looking forward to
1. US trip. Wednesday, come soon!
2. July.
3. Make babies haha

Three people that would respond to this and do it
1. Nana
2. My babes
3. Najeeb + Soul
(Okay more than three but what the hell.)

----

A lot of these answers reminds me of what little time I have to do the little things, like spending time in a bookstore, or watch TV. Simple pleasures in life that we take for granted.

I'm sleepy. And yet I'm blogging, and I'm on Facebook. Hubby is probably snoring away in the room. hmm. Time to join him, I guess.

No comments: