Friday, May 29, 2009

Photos from the US trip will be up soon! I promise!

But in the mean time...

It's time for Friday Fill-ins! (yes, I know the idea is to do it every Friday, but excuse me for not having the time! :P)

1. It's cold and that's no big surprise, considering the fact that the office is actually a freezer in disguise.

2. I have a thing for sun-dried tomatoes.

3. My favorite health and beauty product is a daily dose of Vitamin C.

4. Oh how I wish the tiring flight to the States, and the trip back to Malaysia, was a nice long ride.

5. Well, first of all my inability to be mean may make me seem timid, but mind you, hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

6. The Lincoln Memorial, Broadway and Atlantic City; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was actually not a dream, but seemed like it coz I never thought I'd be going to those places in a million years.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with my Sayang and Lyana, tomorrow my plans include watching my Hubby get shot with balls of paint and Sunday, I want to hug Ikin till she can't breathe (but I will try and spare her little dango)!

No comments: