Sunday, January 25, 2009

I owe it to you people

OK lah, since a few people have been telling me that my previous blog title was misleading (not exactly in those words, though), here's a post on the band that I've been head-over-heels about.

Well, to be honest, there's not much to blog about. I didn't know Estrella existed until yesterday, when I was channel-surfing and suddenly decided to stop at hitz.tv. What caught me was this cute girl singing the lead (Liyana, I think her name is) and that the beginning of the song, titled 'Stay', sounds so much like 'Dan' by Sheila on 7, my ultimate Indonesian band.

The song is catchy, and fun. So I decided to look them up on YouTube. And I found this.



The title of this song is 'Ternyata'. I fell in love with it almost immediately. I love it so much, I even told Najeeb that he has to have the song during his reception!

So yeah. This is why I was swooning over them.

5 comments:

Winn said...

hey mira,wassup?!hehehe...

Elmira said...

hey ezwinnn! this is a nice surprise!

how r u?

Lyana H. said...

hey babe... that song ternyata is also on my sister's reception... the band is super awesome bought their ori cd last 3 mths!... one of my fav band

Winn said...

yeah,been listening to Stay like mad..hehe..even hafal the lyrics oredi.i wana add u up.Wuts ur gmail?

Elmira said...

lyana: oh did you? tak perasan pun! but best kan?

ezwin: elmira.azlan@gmail.com. add me!