Tuesday, October 21, 2008

13th July 2008

And then, there was my Sayang's reception. At this point, I was done stressing out, and chose to just relax. We took our time to get ready, and I WAS SO GLAD I CHOSE KAK FIDA for this reception. She did a grand job, don't you think?

My Babe's parents took care of pretty much everything because... well, this is more for them than it was for us. And we understood that from the very beginning. You can say that we had the best of both worlds; a nice, simple, informal, modern-ish reception on my side, and a formal, grand, traditional event for his side. If you ask me to choose which one I like best, I honestly wouldn't be able to choose. Both were different in theme, in etiquette even.

My only qualm is that I did not get a family shot with my dad, siblings and little ones. Sucked as heck, but it was late by the time the reception ended, so we can't blame them.


I am vain. So sue me.


On the pelamin. Something we chose not to have on my reception. Kak Pa was my pengapit terjun haha!


Just Noran and Animz this time. Lyana, Along and Azzura couldn't make it.


The US Army. Nana, we look good!


Siblings-in-law and... siblings-in-law to be? Insya Allah :)

*Edited: By the way, having the best man sing a song for us after the reception simply ROCKS. haha. I just had to mention it.

2 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

mira, u look lovely in that baju sanding... kak fida mana ye?

Elmira said...

ello maria,

kak fida from shah alam... dia buat my make up je :)