Tuesday, July 10, 2007

big old baby

My Baby is 28! yeay! Happy happy belated birthday wahai si Bengot!

He wasn't in an especially celebratory mood yesterday. The year so far, agreeably, has not been especially good to him and to us [no, we as a couple are not having any problems]. It was understandable that he did not want to celebrate, but it was his birthday and I really wanted to do something for him.

So I made him meat pie. Made possible, of course, with his help and Alia. It came out a lot better than I expected as there were a little bit of a mishap with the dough. But all went well. Ikin even came with a surprise birthday cake for my Sayang. We were full to the very limit, but hey, there is always room for dessert! Najeeb came all the way from Shah Alam too, and I guess that definitely brightened up my Bengot's spirit for the night.

And yet again, I only remembered to take pictures of my pie only after everyone was done eating. Oh well. It's really yummy, that's all that matter :P

Last night, me and my Sayang agree, was fun. Good food, good company, great time. What more could anyone want?

No comments: