Wednesday, December 06, 2006

OMG! major update ahead!

Has it really been that long since my last post?

I'm not sure if I have enough time to do a lengthy post, but here's an update nevertheless. Accompanied by a few pictures. And you all know that when it comes to me, pictures are very hard to come by. hehe.

And let's start it off with Nurul's wedding to a very lucky Fikri.

I love this picture! Taken from Azzura :)

The wedding was held at Nurul's home in Kajang on the 25th November, and of course, with a Bollywood theme. I've never been to a Malay wedding that plays solely Hindi songs before! She was gorgeous, I have to say, and I am so happy that she is happy. Her pelamin or dais was simple, but nevertheless beautiful. And i can't stress this enough... she was GORGEOUS!

2 freaksters down, 8 more to go... I wonder who's next?

The very next day was Reena's and Apip's wedding.


She was one of the girls who i used to hang out with, and one of my Backroom/Movement partners. And that's how she and Apip met, to be honest. All thanks to Yanti and her supermobile! haha. Anyways, we weren't especially close to each other... but she is one of the people who colored my life back in 2000. They hooked up just 3 months before my Babe and I, but no, that does not mean that wedding bells are ringing just yet for us. :P

Goodness... I honestly miss those days.

More pictures from the weddings can be seen here, but there's not many from Reena's.

And moving on...

On Monday, Alia suddenly had some sort of urge to bake. Yup, bake. So I came over and we made some lover-ly lemon and peach muffins, and fruit truffles.

Don't judge muffins by their... uhh... look?

Admittedly, they don't look like much. In fact, they're actually burnt. But they were delish, nevertheless. Alia wasn't too happy about it, but she munch on them like nobody's business anyways. But kudos to both of us for somewhat successfully made our first muffins EVER! yeay~

So that's all for now. Oh, and just for the heck of it, here's a couple of pictures of my little angels/devils/loves of my life.

Amir Haziq, Megat Andhar, Puteri Nur Irdina [believe it or not, she's the naughtiest of them all!]


Faidhi Ilham - bundle of joy!

And that is all... for now. :)

Ciao~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whee...piccies! Those muffins look good in my opinion, this coming from a person who can't bake to save her life XD;;

Little kids are so cute..can't wait for my sis-in-law to give birth to hers next year. I want a nephew/niece to dote on X3

Anonymous said...

nak muffin!!!
-milo

Elmira said...

tuna: haha yeah... to dote on when they're little, to annoy the heck out of you once they get older!

milo: hehehhee. nanti dah expert mira buat ok?

Anonymous said...

Wow you actually have PICTURES???!!!!!! Hahaha... And i see that you only took a pic of the tray of muffins that were LESS BURNT!! hahahaha... GHETTO!!! I'll show you how to make some muffins! hahaha... I MISS YOU MIRA!!! LOVES YOU BITCH!!

Elmira said...

actually nana, those were the burnt ones. the flash of the camera was too damn bright. haha!