Thursday, December 14, 2006

nuts over toffee

Last Monday was the 2nd annual commencement ceremony of the ADP Department of SEGi College, and it was, I think, pretty much a blast. There were of course a few things that can be worked on, but attendance was good, and we were ahead of schedule. Of course, there was this little incident where there were not enough certificates up on stage for the graduates, but Nurul handled the situation like a pro [who was a little freaked!]. And the was also the alumni members of Upper Iowa University who - I'm not exaggerating - graced the event. I hope when I graduate next year, they'd come again.

That is, if I do graduate next year. oooo pray for me!

And then there was my final exam papers on Tuesday and Wednesday. I fucked my Business Law paper, but I think I did kinda well for Writing for Media. But whatever... I'm on a month long holiday! whee~

... though I have to spend it working. Where else can I get money for the dance next year?

Better log out now. Am now using Ikin's uber-cool laptop at Starbucks, KL Central. Anna [Ikin's bro's gf] makes the best iced chocolate ever! Yummy~

Ciao~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey ya...make a blog out of me la..hahahha....hey ya daling....;P

=encheMiLo=