Wednesday, November 22, 2006

crabby.

Allergy reaction sucks.

Not being able to eat crab happily without a worry of an allergy attack SUCKS even more!!! But I'll find a way >:P

I missed two classes so far this week, and one more later today. My fever has subsided, but my body is still somewhat achy, and my throat hurts a lot less than yesterday. Don't get me started on the phlegm, though. ughh.


I managed to finish up my Abnormal Psychology assignment without any sleepless nights... yeay! It's due today at 2:15 pm, so although I won't be going to class, I still need to get to college and hand-in my assignment.

On another note, former clubbing buddies of mine are getting married! Reena and Afif, I wish you guys all the best, and I'll definitely be coming to the reception!

Shower time! whee~

No comments: