Tuesday, October 31, 2006

whuddup

It's the week after Raya, and the craziness of the festivities is finally subsiding. Back to college, to assignments, to waking up at 6 a.m to get to the 9 a.m class on time.

My Raya was fine. Okay. Well nothing much happened. Heh... so much for making the most of Syawal. But it wasn't all bad... I got some duit raya. And visiting my relatives was quite nice, actually. But I guess the fact that we were only there for only one night played a big part in the experience being nice hehe.

Ugh. An assignment due on Friday, another due next Monday. Oh, the joy.

More update later, Insya Allah. Gonna go munch on something.

Ciao~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ay send me some pics from Raya... i know you have some...

Elmira said...

haha the only ones i have are the ones you can find on my friendster... haha. honestly!