Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Grissom is hot.

My first midterm paper on Monday was a total disaster. I have two more papers to go, and I am trying my best to not have the same sinking feeling that I felt after Monday's paper on Friday. Here's hoping for the best.

I'm off for a day trip to Singapore tomorrow with my Sayang. I'm not really looking forward to the 10-hour return trip on a bus, but the curry mee at Isle Cafe sure is making me drool already. Even after eating more fried chicken than I should in one night. We had a small birthday celebration for Ikin... it's her 24th birthday today, i mean yesterday. We only did what we could, so my Babe bought a bucket of KFC, and Fareen brought Secret Recipe's Chocolate Indulgence for dessert. Indulgence indeed.

And then we watched two episodes of the latest season of CSI, and the third episode of Heroes. Which ALL of you should be watching.

So anyways. Singapore tomorrow. But no sleep for me tonight; I think I'm gonna hit the books afterwards. So Ikin, Happy Birthday! I hope the KFC and the cake and the company and tv series and the groping was a good celebration for you. Happy 24th! :)

Aih I'm sooo sleepy... :/

No comments: