Thursday, October 19, 2006

tagged!

Was doing my routine blog check on the blogs I usually read. Zura tagged me to do a survey, and since I'm so lazy to start on my assignment [that's due tomorrow by the way], but I have plenty of time to waste, here's the questionnaire :)

1. Four Jobs I Have In My Life
+Admin Assistant at a security company in Kelana Jaya
+Product Advisor at The Body Shop, The Mines
+Admin Assistant at the Graduate Studies Office, UPM
+Part-timing at a marketing research firm, KL

2. Four Movies I can Watch Over and Over
+The Shawshank Redemption
+Strictly Ballroom [so freaking cheesy, but I love it nonetheless!]
+Amelie [Audrey Toutou rocks!]
+P. Ramlee classics!

3. Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
+Heroes [though I don't watch them on TV...]
+CSI Vegas [as above]
+21 Jump Street [I'd buy the DVD set if I could. This is when I first fell hard on Johnny Depp]
+Whose Line Is It Anyway?

4. Four Places I've Lived
+Ladang 1, UPM
+Bangi [tho I can barely remember the place]
+Taman Sri Serdang
+Uhm Bandar Tun Razak? [heh My Sayang's family home. I'm here a lot!]

5. Four Places I've Been On Vacation To
+Langkawi [we should do it again!]
+Bali [oooh heavenly!]
+Europe [London-Brussels-Amsterdam-Cologne-Paris-London]
+California! [well, I haven't really. But I WILL!]

6. Four Places I'd Rather Be In
+Anywhere with my Babe instead of doing assignments. blergh.
+Holidaying, relaxing, not worrying
+SHOPPING with loads of money to burrrrnnnn~
+In bed. But I can't!

7. Four Of My Favorite Food [I definitely need more space... 4 is not enough!]
+Anything Chocolatey!
+Cheesecake!
+My dad's ikan bilis sambal tempoyak
+Tom Yam! ooooo~

8. Four Websites I Visit Daily
+Google
+My e-mails
+My blog
+Friendster and Myspace

9. Four Victims To Do This Tag
+Well, not four, just YOU. Whoever you are. hehe.

NOW I can start on my assignment. Or maybe not. haih~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOO... I see a LIE in this Survey!!

5. Four Places I've Been On Vacation To
+Langkawi [we should do it again!]
+Bali [oooh heavenly!]
+Europe [London-Brussels-Amsterdam-Cologne-Paris-London]
+California! [well, I haven't really. But I WILL!]

Ahemm... i believe the question asked for places you HAVE been to... and i KNOW for a FACT that you HAVE NEVER been to CALI!! B/c if you have been here i would know... hahahaha... but your ass better much sure that Cali will be your next vacation spot... It is the PIMPEST place ever... of couse... i am here... hahaha... I miss you Miss Kitty!! LOVE YOU!!

Elmira said...

haha! but see, i typed next to it that i haven't, but I WILL! haha~ yeah i know how pimped Cali is... Along just goes on and on about it... :P I LOVE YOU too baby! ;)