Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan: Mira's Cut

Hello.

I am bored.

I'm currently at college, waiting for today's classes to be over. Nothing really happened worth mentioning about, but I feel like typing. And telling stuff. But there's nothing to tell. Hence the dilemma.

Puasa is going on and about without any major glitch. My midterm is starting on Monday. And no, I haven't really prepared for any paper. There's more work to be done, more activities to be held. Less money to be made as I don't really have time to go for my part-time job. But all is good, so far; it is Ramadhan, so I don't spend money on food except for berbuka.

Talking about berbuka, I've been eating a LOT since Saturday. Had a barbeque-cum-berbuka party for my dad... We were celebrating his 64th birthday which was on the 25th September. My Boo Kusa and Ikin came over too, and there were SO MANY FOOD! I was surprised I didn't gain any kgs! Sunday was berbuka time with the Freaksters, and because I didn't want Ikin to berbuka alone [coz i hate to buka alone!], I invited her along too. Kusa was there as well, of course. We went to this place called Rimbun Klasik in Bangi, and though the company was wonderful, the food and service of the restaurant SUCKED BIG TIME. How bad did it suck? So bad that if it wasn't for the fact that I was fasting, I would have cursed so very badly.

On Monday, my Sayang was kind enough to entertain my sudden craving for the steamboat in Brickfields, so that's where we headed to for buka. The food did NOT dissapoint despite it lacklustre decor, and it was as delish as I first went there in the 90s with my family. And yesterday was splurge day... me, Kusa and Ikin had a scrumptuous dinner at Friday's, Life Center.

I'm fat. And I love it. As long as I don't gain anymore than what I'm trying to still lose. haha.

Today me and my Babe are gonna lay low, and just eat at a tomyam warong in Cheras. They don't cost much, but those steamed ikan kembong are yummy!

Ooh. Class is starting in 5 minutes. Cheerio~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm fat. And I love it." Hahahaha... WELCOME MIRA!!! hahahaha... i am soo glad that you have came to see my point of view... hahaha... But I LOVE YOU!!

Elmira said...

haha! I LOVE YOU too!