Monday, September 25, 2006

the second day

well.

I'm sitting here, in my boyfriend's chair, in front of his PC, completely forgetting what I wanted to blog about.

How annoying.

Anyways, Selamat Berpuasa to my Muslim friends. Hope that we all get through Ramadhan with more than just "Hey, I managed to not drink and eat during the day for one whole month! Cool!" hehe. I'm actually telling myself that :D And i resolve to have a great Raya, though I don't know how, coz it has been pretty drabby and unexciting for the past few years, especially last year. But this year, I wanna try. It's gonna be hard, without my mother around, but let's try and be positive, shall we?

oooh. I just remembered what I wanna blog about! but there's 10 minutes left till the break of fast. So... Later all! Ciao~

No comments: