Thursday, September 14, 2006

fucking stupid.

Was happily browsing thru Friendster when I glanced over at the Bulletin Board section. The title of Yana's bulletin [i love my boifren] caught my attention, and so i clicked away. This is the content:

--------

Message: You have 200 seconds to repost this or your mom will die.

only say one

.I have a boyfriend now
.I have a girlfriend now
.I want a boyfriend
.I want a girlfriend
.I like someone
.We broke up for sure
.I am single
.I LOVE my boyfriend
.I LOVE my girlfriend
.I'm ugly
.i'm too pretty for you

--------

No one believes this stuff, and i'm sure Yana didn't; she probably posted it just for the heck of it. But seriously, whoever created this, is one messed up dude who has nothing better to do but wish for someone's mother to die.

Not even your worst enemy deserves this kind of shit, regardless of it being just a chain letter.

just my 2 sen of thought.

No comments: