Sunday, September 10, 2006

another weekend gone.. well, almost.

Didn't do much for the weekend, and for the remaining 13 hours, not much is planned either. Went out with Ikin the whole day yesterday; First we went to Midvalley to see my dear cayunk Milo. He wanted to treat me for a movie, and that he did... we watched My Super Ex-Girlfriend. It was a fun movie as a whole, though admittedly there was nothing much to it. Everything about the movie we saw coming, but it did have its moments. Uma Thurman was good... and I've always have a soft spot for Luke Wilson.

Later after that, me and Ikin went straight to Mantin, to see Alia. KTJ was having a house singing competition, and Alia's Irinah House won first prize! She was so adorable! And cute! And pinchable! Gigit also can... haha.

And then, it's back to Bandar Tun Razak. Made some maggi, drank some water, lepak for a while, then straight to bed.

And here I am still, waiting for Ikin to decide what she should be getting her mother as her birthday gift. Then maybe we go out again. Or maybe not. Who knows? Ikin's weird.

And I'm off to drool over some really cool shoes from Nine West. Ciao~

3 comments:

Elmira said...

Hi Barbara! Thanks for dropping by my blog! I visited yours too. Do drop by again, okay? :)

Milkberry said...

fuiyo mira ada peminat dari paraguay siot!

hello barbara~ i only know one thing from paraguay: roque santa cruz! hhahahhaha.

qiddas said...

heh. thats nothing. i once had a visitor from Paralesbian. It was cool. We partied for about 3 minutes. Then she said she had to go clean some carpet or something.

I win.