Thursday, September 21, 2006

reminiscence.

When I was a Performing Arts student in UiTM, I hung out a lot with a group of people who are so diverse and comes from different places, and yet so freakishly alike. There's Shu... short, cute Kelantanese girl with guy problems who was also my roommate; Fadz, a Bangsar girl a year older than I am with all the experience in the world; and Umar, the Sarawakian guy in our little foursome but somehow fitted like a glove with us crazy girls. And plus, he had a crush on Fadz [last time i checked, they were together].

They're the reason why I sometimes look at myself 6 years ago, and thought: "Why the fuck did I leave UiTM?" Well, among other things, admittedly. I loved my faculty. But that's for another post.

There's also other people that I was close to, but I didn't have with the rest what I had with these three people. We didn't even last a full year, sure... but there was chemistry there between the four of us. Without one, we were almost incomplete.

I've experienced similar chemistries with other people since then; with Ikin, with my clubbing buddies, with my Boo a thousand times over.

I'm not regretting. My choices in the past did not make me the person I am today, though it did shape the path that I took, and maybe, will take. And I made good choices. I love where I am now, and I like the person I've become.

I just wonder what happened to them. What's happening. We probably won't hit off as well as we did back in 2000, but hey... maybe we will.

haih~

No comments: